Part of the Celestial Collection, the Summer Leo. A re-vamp of our classic Leo necklace in neutral taupe and cream icosahedrons finished with leopard print round beads. Perfect for summer vibes.
These teething and breastfeeding necklaces are a perfect combination of style and function. Our UK designed and handmade baby safe jewellery is perfect for your little one to chew on when teething, grasp when breastfeeding & provide sensory stimulation, all while looking stylish.
Fun for baby
- Baby can play with necklace whilst feeding, helping maintain focus
- Used to sooth sore gums whilst teething
- An alternative to pulling your hair or other jewellery, sticking fingers up your nose or scratching. Making snuggles a lot calmer.
- Providing interesting and tactile bead shapes to help develop your baby's hand eye coordination.
- Made from FDA approved silicone beads, tactile and interesting to baby
- Strength tested beige cord
- Safety clasp which pulls apart when tugged
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Compliant with EU safety standards EN71 part 1-3
- Designed and handmade in the UK
A perfect gift for a new mum, baby showers or mum friends. Or a treat for yourself and your teething baby.
This necklace measures approximately 29 inches end to end, and aims to hang low on the neckline at the right height for baby to access when being held. Breakaway plastic clasps are used so if pulled hard the necklace will simply snap off your neck. If you would like the necklace longer or shorter, please just send me a message after checkout.
Our jewellery is to be worn by adults only, please do not give the necklace to a baby to play with, the cord and breakaway clasp are not designed to be chewed on. Do not leave a baby unattended with the jewellery.
Check the beads, cord and clasp regularly for any damage and stop use immediately should this occur.
Daughter asked for this as a birthday present. Seems to be a success with he and her 5 month old baby. If i hadnt known id have assumed it was a pretty necklace.
My 8 month old loves it (as does my 3yo!), every time I pick him up he looks for it, and really won’t let go. I’ve only had it a week! He much prefers it to other teethers. It’s a lovely quality, stylish and the colours are perfect to go with most outfits.
The breastfeeding necklace is fabulous and keeps my little ones hands from yanking my hair! Goes with all my outfits 😊